Stuck on CircleCI

 2 years later and where did my CI journey take me? 

Well as it turns out not very far. My first migration to CircleCI was so successful that I didn't feel the need to go any further!

CircleCI hasn't been perfect, there have been issues with performance and a pretty public data breach but that has not put me off! Once you have fixed on a CI system that fulfils the basic requirements then they are pretty sticky! In hindsight I knew CircleCI would be pretty good if you look at the number of posts and public reviews it always comes out well so I should probably have started with the unlikely candidates first!

Now we're 2 years on has anything changed? The answer is no - not really. As of the date of this post this GitHub repo ligurio/awesome-ci has a great well maintained list of CI servers/services so if CircleCI doesn't do it for you then you're bound to find one that does by reviewing that list. 

For me, I'll stick with CircleCI - at least for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradle and the parent pom

Pushing changes from Shippable to Github

Goodbye Shippable Hello ... CircleCI